This website is run by The Institute for Agriculture and Horticulture. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader, including the most recent JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver versions.
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet advises making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact [email protected] or via our Contact Us page, and state:
- The URL or content where the problem occurred, or a description of the problem if you are unable to find the specific page (or the problem exists on multiple pages),
- How this problem has limited your ability to use the website,
- Your suggestions and feedback on how the problem can be resolved or the content can be improved.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 30 August 2023.
This website was last tested on 30 August 2023. Our Digital Content Manager carried out the test.
We used this approach to decide on the sample of pages to test.