This Learning Path helps you identify threats to the plants and animals on your farm, and details how you can help prevent their spread.
This path aims to:
- Increase awareness and understanding of biosecurity, and the implications of poor biosecurity
- Increase understanding of the importance of preventing, detecting, and responding to harmful organisms
- Ensure all farm workers understand personal biosecurity measures
- Ensure continued biosecurity measures to prevent new pests and diseases
- Protect the economic and environmental benefits of healthy plants and animals
This Learning Path focuses on biosecurity and is applicable to all farmers and growers, whether you’re new to the topic or if you're looking for a refresher.
What will I achieve?
3 CPD points
How long will it take?
1 hour, 10 mins